Mar 15, 2014

Days Twenty-Seven - Twenty-Eight

DAY TWENTY-SEVEN
BREAKFAST:  Boiled eggs
LUNCH:  Leftover crockpot carnitas / paleo nachos
DINNER:  Flounder in tomato sauce with spinach
SNACK:  Carrots

DAY TWENTY-EIGHT
BREAKFAST:  Boiled eggs
LUNCH:  Leftover flounder and tomato sauce with spinach
DINNER:  Italian turkey sausages with bell peppers, onions, and tomato sauce
SNACK:  Strawberries

I almost had a problem today that would have more or less torn me up inside.  One of my coworkers had dark chocolate covered raspberries at work; they were like chocolate covered raisins, but basically more heavenly.  She offered me some and as chocolate and raspberries is more or less the best thing ever, I took one without thinking.  I was literally inches from putting it in my mouth when I stopped and realized what I was doing.

I know that it would have only been one tiny little raspberry, but maaan.  That would have made me so mad at myself!  Doing so well for twenty-eight days and then messing up on accident?  Oof.  Luckily, though, I caught it and all is well!  Phew.

Thank you, Whit.

No comments:

Post a Comment