DAY EIGHT
BREAKFAST: 2 fried eggs with chili and spinach
LUNCH: Chicken/Beef El Zarape w/ guacamole and pico de gallo from El Mezcal
DINNER: Slow Cooker Kalua Pig (without the Hawaiian salt)
DAY NINE
BREAKFAST: 2 fried eggs with spinach and mushrooms
LUNCH: 2 fried eggs with spinach and mushrooms
SNACK: Bowl of grapes
DINNER: Leftover Kalua Pig and green beans
I completely forgot to blog yesterday -- oops. I also almost forgot to blog today -- double oops!
I spent the evening getting my breakfast together for the week. I made egg muffin cups with spinach, mushrooms, and ground turkey and I'm looking forward to them. I love eggs and I like boiled eggs, but it will be nice to have a different kind of egg to shake things up.
All in all, the weekend was very mellow, which I liked. My brother and I saw "The Lego Movie" on Saturday, which was great. There were a ton of kids in the theater, which can normally irritate me, but they weren't particularly obnoxious. The worst was when I saw "Hunger Games" for the first time and right behind us was a mother with her daughter that couldn't have been more than four-years-old. When she wasn't asking questions loudly, she was crying at the scary scenes and... bah. :P
For the first time in a long time, I actually slept in this morning. I stayed up until around 1AM, which really isn't too late given that I usually stay up until midnight during the week as I don't get up until 8AM, and then slept until nearly 11AM. It's very rare that I can sleep in past 9AM on weekends, but apparently I was rather tired today. I've been feeling it all day as well, so I'm hoping that I'm just catching up on sleep that was missing from somewhere and I'm not getting sick. Getting sick would be laaame.
My fingers are crossed that this week will be better than last week. Positive thinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment