BREAKFAST: 2 egg muffins, strawberries
LUNCH: Cucumber, tomato, black olive, and onion salad w/ balsamic vinegar
SNACK: Carrots
DINNER: Stuffed peppers
DAY ELEVEN
BREAKFAST: 2 egg muffins, raspberries and blueberries
LUNCH: Leftover stuffed peppers
SNACK: Carrots
DINNER: And again... stuffed peppers because omgsogood
Once again, I forgot to blog last night. In my defense, I sort of just got to the point where I couldn't look at my computer anymore and instead just passed out in my bed. I've been very tired the past few days, even with my extended sleep over the weekend. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I'm pretending it isn't happening.
Per the Whole30 timeline, days 10 and 11 are the days that people are more likely to give up with the challenge. I'm glad to say that I did not. The temptation was there, but I carried on. During lunch today, a coworker asked what I was missing or craving the most. The only thing that I can honestly say that I've been craving is cheese, which I knew was going to be the case. I love cheese and I cook with it a lot, so not having it is kind of a bummer. But just in this past little more than a week, my eyes have been opened to a lot of different dishes that I never would have thought about making before. I always just ate sandwiches and pasta because it's what I had and I thought was easiest, but the recipes I've been making have required very little prep time. As much as I love to cook, when I get home from work there are days where it is the last thing I want to do. I was worried going into this that my being tired and not wanting to prepare meals would be my downfall in this, but between finding quick dishes to prepare and making things ahead of time it's worked out well.
But, I'm not even halfway through yet, so no patting on the back just yet!
| sleepy beagle because i'm missing my oliver <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment