BREAKFAST: Fried eggs, spinach, and mushrooms
LUNCH: Fruit salad, boiled eggs
DINNER: Leftover salmon and steamed broccoli and cauliflower
Per the Whole30 timeline, it's around about today the the "hangover" kicks in. I did feel a bit headachey this morning, but I quenched that right away with a little pain reliever and drinking a lot of water. I don't know if that was just "why am I up at 8AM it's the weekend Jamie oh god why" or what. I think it did help that I really didn't do anything today (does loading the dishwasher count? because it should), so tomorrow might be a whole new hurdle.
I've had a lot of eggs in the past two days and I'm vaguely worried that I'll get sick of them. Eggs are kind of my favorite, though, and there are a lot of ways to prepare them. I'm even finding that when I add in veggies, I don't mind that there isn't any cheese. Who knew?
I didn't do pilates tonight and I already feel guilty over it. Tomorrow I'll be back with a vengeance.
... unless I'm "hungover". Then I might just nap under my desk at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment