Mar 2, 2014

Day Sixteen!

BREAKFAST:  Eggs and avocado
LUNCH:  Salmon, spinach, and broccoli at Perkins
DINNER:  A concoction of turkey burger, collard greens, and tomatoes that was surprisingly good

I need to go grocery shopping.  I made myself my lunch for tomorrow and thank god my mom was kind enough to let me take home last night's leftovers or I wouldn't have had anything to pack.  Even my breakfast is a bit questionable, but I don't have all of the noms for my egg muffins.  I really had great intentions to go grocery shopping yesterday, but... then I didn't.  I'm lazy, what can I say.

Today some of my brother's artwork was shown at Alexander House for Youth Art Month and I couldn't be more proud of his awesome.  He's really so unbelievably talented (exhibit a, exhibit b) and I'm about as proud of him as an older sister can be.

I'm hoping that this week will be less of a roller coaster than last week.  I feel like this food situation is evening out and I'm getting more used to it.  Now if only I could go to bed at a decent hour...?  lol not happening

my bb <3

No comments:

Post a Comment