Mar 4, 2014

Days Seventeen - Eighteen!

DAY SEVENTEEN
BREAKFAST:  Tuna avocado salad and an orange
LUNCH:  Leftover chicken and broccoli
DINNER:  Eggs with spinach, turkey breakfast sausage, tomato, and bacon
SNACK:  Almonds

DAY EIGHTEEN
BREAKFAST:  Raspberries and almonds
LUNCH:  Egg muffins with guacamole and blackberries
DINNER:   Pork roast and green beans

Prior to starting Whole30, I had stomachaches almost daily.  They weren't terrible, but just belly cramps and feeling generally icky.  Yesterday I realized that I haven't had a stomachache like that in over a week.  They just kind of stopped.  I don't know what part of the change in diet might have caused that to happen, but I'm not questioning it.  :)

I'm finding that my cravings are becoming even less irritating.  Today we had a Food Day at work and the only thing that I could eat was what I brought in (egg muffins, yum) and some guacamole and while everything else looked very tasty, I didn't feel too bad about turning it all down.  I'm hoping that it only continues this way.

Okay, that's all I've got.  I think it's bedtime.

[from this page that I don't entirely agree with]

No comments:

Post a Comment