Mar 1, 2014

Days Thirteen - Fifteen! (lol oops)

DAY THIRTEEN
BREAKFAST:  2 egg muffins, almonds
LUNCH:  Avocado chicken salad
DINNER:  Chicken/Beef El Zarape w/ guacamole and pico de gallo from El Mezcal

DAY FOURTEEN
BREAKFAST:  2 egg muffins
LUNCH:  Avocado chicken salad, orange
DINNER:  Fried eggs with spinach, turkey breakfast sausage, tomatoes, and mushrooms

DAY FIFTEEN
BREAKFAST:  Fried eggs and bacon at Sofia's
LUNCH:  Fried eggs and Italian turkey sausage with tomatoes and onions
DINNER:  Chicken/broccoli/mushroom crepe with avocado and sweet potato

...oops.

Welp, after Wednesday's nonsense with feeling kind of poopy, I've found that I'm feeling much better!  Last night I went to bed before midnight because I was just ready for bed (and am an old lady) and I slept through the night with great ease.  I did wake up at 6:30AM and felt wide awake, but I just wasn't having that and got two more hours of sleep.  I've also found that my energy is kind of great!  I love it.

I'm also finding that as time goes on, I'm not really craving some of the things I really wanted even a few days ago.  I would have pinched someone in high authority a few days ago if it meant I could have cheesy bread from Dominos, but now I'm pretty content.  I was wrestling with the sort of things I'm thinking that, right now at the halfway point, I want to continue post-Whole30 and I honestly think that the only thing I want to reintroduce is cheese and alcohol.  I didn't drink much before outside of my Thursday margaritas, so it's not like I'll go back to crazy binge drinking ways or anything, but El Mez just isn't the same without them.

Now, maybe I'll change my mind as time goes on!  We will see.  I'm just excited that I've made it this far.

accurate representation of me when i exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment