Mar 8, 2014

Days Nineteen - Twenty-One

DAY NINETEEN
BREAKFAST:  2 egg muffins, guacamole
LUNCH:  Leftover pork roast and green beans
DINNER:  Chili

DAY TWENTY
BREAKFAST:  2 boiled eggs, guacamole
LUNCH:  Leftover chili
DINNER:  Leftover chili

DAY TWENTY-ONE
BREAKFAST:  2 boiled eggs, guacamole
LUNCH:  Leftover chili and an orange
DINNER:  An Italian soupy thing that I made up

There's definitely been a theme the past few days.  Leftovers.  :3

I am so happy that it's Friday and we're going into the weekend here.  I don't know what it was about this past week, but I am just happy to have a few days off to not be at work.  I did my grocery shopping tonight and I'm looking forward to some of the experiments that I'm going to be doing in the next week.  I'll be eating the soup I made for dinner for eons, though, because I made a ton of it.  Not that I'm complaining.  It's amazing.

Today, as mentioned above, I had an orange with my lunch and I think it broke my stomach.  I haven't had any stomach ills in the past little while, so this was vaguely alarming.  I think it had to do with the orange, though, because I've been eating the chili for days and felt just fine.  What can you do.

Be all kinds of lazy, that's what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment